BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 26, 2009

Values Education work for my advantage by applying the learning that I learned in the past year with virtue. It is important because all of us know that we must not only have the knowledge to do certain things but also have the virtue which is very important to a person. Lastly, it helps me to have a good relationship to someone because of the values that we had learned and applying it in good manner.

After I had processed my first few experience at MCL this will help me achieve successful adjustment in college by giving my best in my studies and also in having a good communication to other students. I know, in my studying, theory is not enough , it is very important that we also learn in actual. Lastly, we must know how to have a good relationship to other people for us to have successful adjustment in college.


0 comments: