BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 4, 2009

1. How was your first week of stay at MCL?

My first week of stay in MCL was good. I met different persons with different personalities. Also,
it is good that i really enjoyed my first week in MCL even though I don't have yet any friends unlike this few weeks that can help me to have a good studying.

2. Describe your professors. What are traits do you find positive in each one?

My professors are good in teaching their lessons and they are good in communication with his/her students. They are doing their responsibility and giving their best to share their knowledge to us.

3. Describe your blockmates/section. What do you think are the strengths and weaknesses of your section?

Our section is wacky because we don't have yet unity to do a certain things and lack of communication to each other.The strength of our section is wisdom because all of us has a different ability which can help us to learn more.The weaknesses of our section is lack of unity to each other because it will lead us to have a bad effect from our studies and also affect our personalities.

4. How do you find your courses? Which ones do you think are easy and which ones do you think are a little bit challenging? Why?

It is good.I think, it is easy for me to learn more if i will give my best and it is a little bit challenge for me to have a good communication to others because i don't know yet about their personalities and principles in life.

5. Do you have any adjustment you feel you are going through or must go through? What are they? Cite examples in terms in your academics, emotions, and social environment.

Yes. It is the thing that i must improve or develop to have a good results in studying and have a good relationship to others.In academics, I must double my effort in doing my responsibilities like doing requirements and making advance reading in the topic for me to have a good grades. In emotions, I must have patience in doing my responsible for me to finish my job well. In Social environment, I must treat them good even they are not good to me.

0 comments: