BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 2, 2009

10th week


1. Cite one experience wherein you have experienced negative peer pressure.
*I experienced negative peer pressure when I was second year high school. It was forcing me to be one of their group which i do not like to be with them , I know that they are good in studies but they are irresponsible and it will be negative for me because of their attitude.They are taking advantage to me.

2. How did you react to it? Why?
*It was so bad for me that's why I treat them as my enemy because I felt that they are using me and they will not need me anymore when they don't have benefit to me.

3. How did you feel about your reaction/decision?
*I felt that I became stubborn.I did not control myself that's why I make a wrong decisions that I will treat them as my enemy.
4. What have you learned/realized from your experience?
I realized that I did a mistake. Forcing me negatively must not affect my behavior because it will lead to be a bad person.Also, I realized that I must control myself and understand them even they don't understand what they are doing to me, in order for us to have silence and there will be no problem between us.

0 comments: