BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 1, 2009

9th week


1. How do you describe a responsible person?
*A responsible person is doing his task in the time that is allotted to him.
He's completing all the works and not wasting his/her time in a non-sense thing because it will be hard to that person to do his work very well.

2. What are your responsibilities a) at home, b) in school c) in your community?
  • My responsibilities at home are the following:
  1. I'm the one whose responsible in securing our place at night.
  2. Be a good example to my siblings because I am eldest among them,I need to be a responsible person in order to follow me.
  • My responsibilities in school are the following:
  1. I must do all my assignments in the allotted time given.
  2. I must study and give my best to past the program that I chose.
  3. Lastly, following the rules and regulations of the school and our vision-mission .
  • My responsibilities in my community are the following:
  1. Serving other people by showing them the importance of community;being like that will encourage them to believe on what I am showing to them/saying.
  2. I must be active in our community for me to help in developing our community.
  3. It is my responsibility that I must one of those who wants to have a better community because every individual has a role in our community.

0 comments: