BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 1, 2009

6th week


a. What challenge did you take?
*The one of those challenge that I taken is when I'm in first year high school.
It was dealing myself to belong in the pilot section.In that time, I was so desperate to be one of those students in the higher class.

b. Were you able to beat the challenge? How do you feel about it?
*Yes, I'm able to beat the challenge .It was successfully happen because I gave my best, I became one of those top students in the class.I'm so happy that I beat the challenge because I have prove to myself that I can do that even it is just a dream for me before.I want to be one of them and to develop my skills more and it was successfully done.

c. What have you realized/learned from your experience?
*I realized that when we beating the challenge, I must believe in myself; in my ability which were given by God. Also, I realize that dreaming is not enough to attain that, I must work hard to attain my goals in life.

0 comments: