BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 1, 2009

8th Week


a. What challenge did you take?
*I chose the challenge "Tell the truth".
It was not telling a lie to girl that I love.
She's not my girlfriend but it was not hinder to me to give my self to a girl.
I challenge to always telling the truth to her.

b. Were you able to do the challenge? How do you feel about it?
*Yes, I able to do it until now at the present.
We have always communication to each other through calling and texting everyday.
Yes, it is true.
There were no days that she did not come in my my mind and we have constant communication.
I'm happy that she believe in me and giving her trust to me.
Also, I felt and I believe that she loves me too.

c. What have you realized/learned from your experience?
*I realized that telling the truth must be apply to a person;must be a trait of a person.
Also, I realized that it is very important to be true because you will loose his/her trust in you and they did n't believe in you on what you are saying.



0 comments: